- User of our site,
- Use of our services,
- Representatives of organization or employees who use our services or supply us goods,
- People who reach out to us by phone, post or website.
Here it is important to note that this policy supplements other policies on our website and is not in any way intended to override them.
Mobile Bitz operates the site https://www.mobilebitz.co.uk. Our company’s legal name is Mbitz Direct Ltd and the trading name is Mobile Bitz. If you have any questions, concerns, queries or complaints, feel free to contact us on email@example.com.
Your Responsibility to Provide us with Current and Correct Information
Whether you’re a consumer or business partner, it is your responsibility to provide us with your current and accurate information. You agree that you will keep us informed if you change your personal data during your relationship with Mobile Bitz.
3rd Party Links
You accept that Mobile Bitz doesn’t control third-party websites, apps or plug-ins on our website and that you cannot hold us liable for privacy breach through other websites. We advise you to carefully read the policy regarding privacy on any 3rd party website that you access from our site.
Personal Information That We Collect
You accept that Mobile Bitz has the right to collect your personally identifiable data. We may gather, use, store and even transfer your personal data (if required by law) such as identity data, contact information, financial data, transaction data, profile data, and technical data (like IP address and login data).
Please note that we at Mobile Bitz also gather, use, as well as share aggregate data like demographic and statistical data for different purposes. Aggregated data is derived from personal data but it is not specific and doesn’t reveal your identity.
If in case you fail to provide us with the information that we need about you, we may not be able to successfully perform the contract and it may cancel the service or product that you want from us.
How We Gather Information About You?
At Mobile Bitz, we use a variety of methods for information collection. These include:
- Direct Interactions
We may collect your personal data through direct interaction such as by filling our contact form or corresponding with us via phone, email, post or otherwise.
- Automated Technology or Interaction
With the help of cookies we collect your website browsing data. Such as what pages you visit frequently, the device you use to access our site and other activities on our website. Please note that Google Analytics uses 1st party cookies for tracking user interactions. These cookies are used for information collection about how users use our website. The information collected is then compiled into reports which help us improve our website. The reports provided to us by Google Analytics disclose site trends generally without specifying any site user’s name. If you like you can choose to quit Google Analytics. This decision will not affect your site browsing experience.
- 3rd Parties or Sources accessible publicly
We may also collect information about you through third parties and public sources.
How We at Mobile Bitz Use Your Collected Information?
At Mobile Bitz, we are dedicated to providing our site and service users with useful content and quality services that meet your expectations, and this is possible when we have comprehensive information about you collected from you and from other sources.
We only use your personally identifiable data:
- Where Mobile Bitz needs to carry out the contract that we are either about to or have entered with you.
- Where it becomes necessary to protect our business legitimate interests or manage our business to deliver you better & secure experience.
- Where we have to conform to the regulatory and legal obligations.
In general, we don’t rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personally identifiable data other than in relation to sending 3rd party direct marketing communications to you via SMS or email.
- Purposes for Which Your Data is Used
We shall use your data for the following purposes:
- Customer registration,
- Order processing and delivery,
- Managing relationship with you or your organization,
- Complete a survey,
- Protect and administer our business and website,
- Deliver relevant site content and ads,
- Improve browsing experience and customer relationships with better services,
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you about products and services that may be of your interest.
Change of Purpose
At Mobile Bitz, we only collect information about you for the purposes declared unless we think that we may need to use it for any other reason. However, that reason may be compatible with the original purpose. But if we require your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we shall notify you.
We don’t transfer personal data that we collect from or about you outside EEA (European Economic Area).
To prevent your data from being lost, accessed by unauthorised users, disclosed or manipulated, we have proper security measures in place. Only authorised staff members are allowed to use the information in confidentiality.
We’ll only retain your personal information as look as it fulfils our purposes and satisfies our requirements. However, to stay in compliance with the law, we have to retain basic information about you such as your contact number, financial & transaction data for 6 years at least for tax purposes.
Your Legal Rights
Under specific circumstances, the data protection law gives you the following rights:
- Right to Request Access to your personal information
- Right to Request Data Correction that we have about you in our records
- Right to Request Erasure of your data which means you can ask us to delete certain information about you where there is no good reason to continue processing it.
- Right to Request Restriction of Data Processing in situations where you want to establish data accuracy, and where our use of your data is unlawful.